Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Lily's Evansville Vacation

Lily spent last week at Grams house because Joel and I wanted to work with Tyler on his sleep patterns.  We didn't want Lily to get disrupted and awoken to screaming if we had to get all "tough love" on Tyler.

Lily had a great time with Grams.  She pretty well got spoiled rotten.  They went to the library, the bounce house place, the movies, the donut shop.  They baked cupcakes and Lily helped fix dinner.  They played games and worked puzzles on the tablet.  And that's just what I know about.  


Mom found what we believe to be Jenny's First Communion dress.  Lily wore it for two days straight - with the only break being at bed time.  She would put her apron on over the top of it at meal time so she wouldn't get it dirty.


I sent the picture over to Joel, who isn't very familiar with First Communion attire, and he said, "How long as Lily been gone?!  Did she get married?!"

Joel, Tyler and I headed to Evansville Saturday morning to pick her up.  After being gone from Lily all week and Tyler for part of the week, I was missing my kiddos something fierce.


I asked Mom if she was ready to take Tyler for a week now.  She said she needed a break.  I can't imagine why.

No comments:

Post a Comment