Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

1st of Hundreds?

As far as I can tell, Lily's second day of school was as good as the first.  Drop off was a little trickier because Lily didn't want me to leave and cried, but I'm sure she was fine before I even made it to the car.  However, Lily's been a bit challenging since we got home.  The shorter nap schedule is really impacting her afternoon attitude.  I hope this part gets better quick - otherwise we're in for a rough road for a while.

Here's a picture of Lily with her first of probably hundreds of school craft projects.  She was too busy watching Dora to be bothered with posing for this photo.


 
There's not much to update on the pregancy front but I did want to show off this present that Peanut #2 received from Maria.  Isn't this gorgeous!?


No comments:

Post a Comment