Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Lily the bag lady

Thanks to Aunt Jenny, ever since Christmas, Lily thinks it's ok to take pictures with our big camera.  This is one of the reasons we always have the camera put away and hence why we have pretty much no pictures from January. 

But that was awful to realize, so I got the camera back out.  Look at my sweet babies!!


And this is taken right before she grabs Tyler around the neck and tries to pick him up to "give him back to Mama" !!!!




So I put the camera down so I could rescue Tyler from being choked and Lily goes for it.  Below is the result.  Not too bad for a two year old!



This past weekend, I was sitting on the couch and Joel had just gotten Lily ready for bed and he hollers down the hallway "Here comes Lily the bag lady!!"  She comes around the corner, pushing her stroller loaded up with her treasures, wearing her Dora hat.  I almost peed my pants, I laughed so hard.



And here's my girl playing in the snow!



No comments:

Post a Comment