Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Breastmilk and Beer!

Joel and I have been wanting a refrigerator in the garage for quite some time now.  I wanted one after we had Lily and I had breastmilk in the freezer taking up lots of room - and I REALLY wanted one after Tyler was born because I have way more milk this time around.  Joel wanted one after he got into making beer and wanted to be able to have a kegerator so he didn't have to bottle it all.

Unfortunately, we didn't have room in the garage because it was really, really full of Bronco parts and related "shop" stuff.  But as Joel has gotten closer and closer to finishing the Bronco, he's been able to get rid of a ton of stuff and clean up the garage and this weekend we were finally able to pick up my Mom's old fridge and bring it home!

That's milk on the left and kegs for beer on the right!



That's 86 bags of breastmilk.  338 ounces.  2.64 gallons.  HOLY COW!  Or rather, HOLY BOOBS!  That's a lot of milk!!



This weekend we got to meet my new niece!  Gorgeous!



She's so tiny!! 

Awwwww.....melt my heart!!!



We also managed to get a picture of all the Fonner grandbabies.  And no one was crying!  Sweet!



We had pretty decent potty weekend with Lily!  We didn't put a pull up on her at all except for sleeping and she did awesome on Saturday with NO accidents at Katie's house.  We had three accidents at home on Sunday.  I would say that once was my fault, once was Joel's fault and once was Lily's fault.  I say mine and Joel's fault, cause we knew it was time for her to go, but we were finishing up whatever it was we were doing instead of making her go right then.  As for the third accident, she had just been to the potty (and went) and it was only about 20 minutes later and she went again in her pants.  Some might say that 3 accidents in one day isn't a great potty day, but I'm still calling it good because we (Joel and I) didn't give up and stick her in a pull up just cause she had accidents (which tends to be what we do).

This was taken Saturday morning at my Mom's house.  It's so fun to take pictures of the kiddos now that Tyler can sit a little bit on his own and Lily actually smiles when we tell her to say cheese!  Love that little smirk on Tyler's face!



Here's a picture from Valentine's Day that I meant to post earlier.



Cutest.  Kids.  EVER.


No comments:

Post a Comment