Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Fighting the Disney Bug.

One day a few weeks ago, while at Walmart, Tyler-man saw this 2 ft tall Thanksgiving Minnie Mouse decoration and sort of fell in love with her.  


Hugs and kisses for her.  So if you find yourself contemplating buying a Minnie Mouse from the Columbus Walmart, you might want to double check that no slobber or snot was left behind by my kiddo during his little make out session in the middle of the store.


Between scenes like this where Tyler's being redonkulous cute with Minnie Mouse and getting super excited to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on TV and Lily becoming increasingly more obsessed with every Disney princess item she encounters, I'm regularly having to give myself pep talks and reminders of the logical promise I made to myself.....
  • I will not take my children to Disney World until there is a chance they'll remember some of it.....
  • I will not take my children to Disney World until there are no more diapers involved.....
  • I will not take my children to Disney World until they can walk a whole day without a stroller or being carried....
But with all that cuteness, I can TOTALLY see how parents wind up taking 2 year olds to Disney....

No comments:

Post a Comment