Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

We all scream for ice cream!

Last week, we randomly decided to go for ice cream and I somewhat reluctantly agreed to go to Ritter's.  Historically, it's not been my favorite ice cream, but I hadn't had it in a while so we gave it a whirl.  Well, while there, I saw a sign for free ice cream on April 22.  I put it in my phone as a reminder and then forgot all about it.

Yesterday while I was fixing dinner, the alarm went off on my phone:  "FREE RITTER'S DAY!"

Who wants ice cream?  We do!  So off we go! (After dinner of course....)


We each got a different kind and Lily was playing musical ice cream bowls so you couldn't stay too attached to the one you ordered!


She was shoveling it in like nobody's business and then all of a sudden she screams "GGAAAAAAHHHHH" and starts shaking her head violently back and forth.   


Joel and I cracked up!  We think she just had her first ice cream headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment