Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Siblings Day

Yesterday was National Siblings Day.  I'm not entirely sure what that means, but here's a couple pictures of some siblings!

We went for a walk and Lily insisted on pulling the wagon.  Tyler just looked around and took it all in!






A couple weeks ago, I finally reached the point where I could give the kids a bath at the same time without fear of Tyler falling over every 3 seconds and/or trying to prevent him from jumping out of his "boat."   This makes bath time so much easier.  Unless you're Joel....he says he's not ready yet to tackle both kids at once.  :)



The thing during tonight's bath was running away from the sock fuzz.  I don't get it, but my whole family has issues with sock fuzz between their toes except me.  Sometime's Lily goes around pulling people's socks off and checking between their toes.  "You have fuzz??"  she'll ask.

But tonight, one of the kids entered the bath tub, apparently with a ridiculous amount of fuzz and so there were bits of it floating all around in the tub.  Lily was having a meltdown about it.  Any time a piece floated near her, she was scream, "AHHHH that fuzz is gonna get me!"  "I hate that fuzz!  I don't want it to touch me!!"

Trying to fish out sock fuzz floating around in water is no easy task!





Is anyone else getting suckered by these big eyes like I am?  Whatever he wants, he can have!

No comments:

Post a Comment