Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Monday, June 23, 2014

Weight Watchers One Year Anniversary.

I can hardly believe it, but I've been doing Weight Watchers for a whole year.  

I.  Feel.  So.  Good.


What is that super annoying motivational saying?  Work the program and the program works?  Yeah well, annoying or not, it's true.  I have lost 79.6 pounds.  That's an average of ~1.5 pounds per week.  Slow, sustainable (hopefully!) progress.  


I'm not going to spend a whole lot of time on this topic but I did feel it necessary to mark the occasion.  And I want to give a shout out to all my Weight Watchers friends.  I know of at least 5 people who have started on Weight Watchers after seeing some of my progress and every single one of them have made some serious progress on their own weight loss goals.  And that fuels me to keep going.  

So those of you ladies who told me that I was an inspiration, just know that it works both ways.  You are keeping me going.  When I feel like I need a sausage biscuit or an extra slice of pizza, I think of you and how I can't let you down.  

Plus, like I told Jenny, in true big sister fashion, I am TOTALLY claiming some of her success as my own.  And feeling successful is a special kind of high in it's own right - not unlike the high of eating chocolate.  So, there's that.

Also, just a little update on the vacation blip.  It took me 10 days to gain 13.2 pounds (that's so crazy, I know!  Shameful even!) and 16 days to get it back off again.  Not too shabby!  That means it really is possible to purposefully get off the wagon, take a little break, recharge your batteries and then get your @$$ right.  Back. On!

Lastly, the kiddos had to get in on the picture taking action.




No comments:

Post a Comment