Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Family Pictures.

Last week, my friend took some pictures for me.  Now that I'm skinny (!) I wanted an updated family picture and she's working hard to make a go of her business.  

The kids were so well behaved.  I honestly think it helped that they didn't know my friend - so they were kind of apprehensive around her and less likely to be little snots!  Probably also helped that we only planned for a 30 minute session.  Get in.  Get out.  Get done before the meltdowns start.

The pictures turned out great.  I couldn't decide which ones to post so I just posted them all.  My main wish for this photo shoot was just a single photo of the four of us where no one is talking, crying or throwing a fit.  I considered it a bonus if we all were looking at the camera and a dang miracle if we were all smiling.  

There are some near miracles captured in these here photos!  Thank you Sarah Huff Photography!



















No comments:

Post a Comment