Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Blog Stalker?

Over the last several weeks, I've noticed that one of my blog posts is getting a lot of attention and I can not, for the life of me, figure out why.

Mission: BGB- Phase 2 has gotten a ridiculous amount of hits in the last 30 days.  And now it's probably going to get a whole lot more since I just linked it here!  Anyway, the post isn't even that exciting and only has one picture so I can't figure out why someone is so interested in it that he/she looks at it 5 times a day.  It's from a year and a half ago.  What gives?

I wish I could see who was looking at my blog.  But I can't.  I can only see how many times someone clicks on a link and how many times someone goes to the main blog page.  So the stalker's identity is a secret.

Who ever you are, I ain't mad atcha.  I just wanna know why.

If you want to see a flash from the past that's actually entertaining to look at, you should check out this post.  It has a video and I watched it yesterday and I laughed.  I laughed cause the only thing that's changed is Lily is taller and her hair is longer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment