Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A little randomness never hurt anyone

I went back through some random pictures over the past month or two from my phone and found several cute ones that I never posted.
 
Earlier this month, Joel took Lily for a ride in the Bronco - just around the neighborhood.  With no car seat.  Or booster seat.  Where several police officers live.  But you know, whatever.  Bottom line, she loved it.  Thought it was great fun. 
 


 
And no one got pulled over!  Bonus!
 
************* 
 
I've mentioned before how Lily says, "..... because I'm doctor."  Well here's Lily checking out Daddy's eyes (with a socket wrench) because she's a doctor.

 

 
************
 
Here's some cute shots I took of Tyler trying to get a good one for his birthday card invitation.  This is the most handsome little dude I've ever seen!
 






 ************
This one's from tonight.... Lily got out her pink Santa hat which calls her "winter hat" and asked me and Joel if we wanted to go to winter!  Funny girl.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment