Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Sunday, October 20, 2013

We are pooped out.

What a weekend!  I feel like we haven't stopped moving for days.  I feel like I went shopping 47 different times.  I went with just Lily once for clothes, by myself a couple times for miscellaneous items, with both kids to the outlet mall for shoes for Tyler and a shirt for Lily for pictures, to Lowe's about 3 times, to Walmart I think twice.  We did about 6-7 loads of laundry - I lost track. 

We've had major progress on the kitchen renovation....I'll post pictures in a few weeks when it's completely done.  Thanks to Meme and Papaw's babysitting yesterday, Joel and I could go shopping kid-free and get everything purchased or ordered.  Joel then spent a lot of the rest of the weekend installing things.  He's one handy feller.  I think I'll keep him.

Today we spent the afternoon taking pictures in the park for Tyler's one year milestone.  He's 13.5 months.  Poor planning on my part to get it scheduled with Aunt Ree closer to his actual birthday.  Better late than never though! 

Meme and Papaw came to help entertain the natives and witness the mayhem that is photo shoot day.  Here are a couple snapshots I took from Meme's camera.  Marie's pictures to come at a later date!  We took some of the whole family first.



Joel and I were reviewing the pics on Marie's camera......


While Tyler was getting his solo pictures done, Lily was living it up on the playground.



Tyler had a little fun on the playground too.  Swinging with Auntie Ree.



When we got home, Lily was giving Meme a makeover.  I really love what she did with Meme's makeup.  Very classy application of lipstick. 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment