Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Meltdown Free Christmas Program.

Yes!  You read that right.  No one cried today (not even me) at the Christmas program!  Glory, glory, hallelujah! 
 
 
And we made it to church in what I believe to be the least drama-filled, non-crazy headless chicken fashion in the history of ever going anywhere as a family. 
 
 
And we were on time.  Never gonna happen again, but it was really nice to have it happen this once.  This is what those put-together moms must feel like.  How nice for them!
 
 
It really was so very nice to see the babies up there singing and signing away.  And not crying. 
 
 
I was so proud, it made my heart feel like it was going to burst. 
 
 
For 13 whole minutes, I was in heaven, smiling like a big dummy, almost crying but not quite, feeling so happy and grateful for my beautiful children.
 
 
They sang:  Christmas ABCs,
 
 
Facts not fairy tales - it's Christmas time,
 
 
Wasn't that a mighty day,
 
 
What Child is this,
 
 
Jesus, Oh What a Wonderful Child,
 
 
And, We Wish You a Merry Christmas.
 

 
They made it!  They did it!  Tyler saw me at one point and I thought it was all gonna be over.  But he just kept on looking around and checking it all out, taking it all in.  Whew.
 
After the program we snapped a couple pictures.  Lily with her new teacher, Ms. Judy.  She has taken to Ms Judy fast.  Loves her.

 
And Lily with her friend Tre.  He's the only other kid in her class who's anywhere near her height.  (P.S. Lily, see that gorgeous smile you have in this picture with your buddy?  Yeah, I love that smile.  More of those please!!)

 
And I forgot to take Tyler's picture with his teachers at first.  We caught Ms Courtney as she was on her way out.  Tyler loves Ms Courtney despite what you see here.  He was just tired and ready to go home.  And we missed Ms Pamela.  My bad.

 
And one family shot.  We're pretty cute. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment