Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Friday, September 27, 2013

Gimme Two Steps

I can't believe I forgot to mention this in my mega-post yesterday....


Tyler took two (sort of) steps yesterday!

When I picked him up from daycare I was carrying him out and he saw one of his new teachers, Ms Courtney, and was reaching for her.  So I put him down (stood him up) and he took two sort of stumbling, falling steps toward her!  Courtney said the day before he had take one step.

Tonight Joel and I tried to get him to walk.  Joel enticed him with a toy that he likes.  He stretched and couldn't quite reach it.  Come on, Daddy.... give it to me!


So he let go of the car and tried stretching.  Seriously, Daddy, I had that first.


And then he realized he was standing by himself.  Uhhh, what just happened here?


And he took one falling step toward Joel for the toy.  And then he was done playing that game and it was back to crawling in order to get from point A to point B.

No comments:

Post a Comment