Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy St Patrick's Day!

 
I can't even tell you how hard it is to take pictures with these two kiddos.  All I wanted for my birthday was a good family picture of us in our green garb.  What's that you say?  Such a small, simple thing I wanted?  Hahahahahaha, not so much. 

Part of the challenge is that Lily is OBSESSED with the camera.  Any time we get it out, she wants to take the pictures and has tantrums until we let her have it. 

Tyler kept spitting up and I didn't think we'd get a picture in before he puked all over his clothes.  Once he puked all over me and I had to change my shirt.  Luckily I had another green shirt waiting in the wings!

 
 
The slideshow of trying to get one of me and the kids......I thought Joel was going to have a meltdown too.  I'm pretty sure the only reason he humored me was because it was my birthday.  Otherwise, I'm certain I wouldn't even have gotten this.
 









 
Also this weekend, Phyllis and Jim came up for a visit.  We had Kjestine and Whitney here on Friday night and got this shot of the Basham grandbabies.  Again, we took about 47 pictures and this was the only one where they were all looking in the same direction at the same time.  What would we do without digital cameras?

No comments:

Post a Comment