Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The results are in.

We finally had Tyler's two year check up on Monday.  Besides the doctor confirming what I already knew:  that I have a healthy, devilishly handsome little fellar; we learned that Tyler is 2'11" (90th percentile) and 29 pounds (60th percentile).  So he's tall and skinny.  Yep, guess I already knew that too.  But I have to say I was pretty happy when she said 90% on height.  I've been so nervous that Tyler's got my height and will be 6" shorter than his sister for the rest of his life.  But all signs are starting to point toward maybe taking after his Daddy after all.  Whew.

When we first walked in to the area where they record height and weight, Tyler got a sense of where we were and said, "Check a ears?"  I guess since we had already been to the doctor twice in the month for ear infections, he thought that's what we were there for again.  THEN he lept straight to, "Where stickers at?  Where treat at?"  It was so cute.  Just another sign that he's growing up.  

After the doctor I took him on a lunch date to Wendy's.  He was so adorable, I could hardly bear the thought of taking him back to daycare and heading back to work.  

Check these out.....Are you with me?




No comments:

Post a Comment