Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Baby Ailments.

I really thought Lily broke her toe last night.  I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I think that she was trying to climb or stand on her little chair and it slipped out from under her and then maybe landed on the top of her foot?  It instantly turned purple and was really swollen and she wailed louder and longer than I've ever heard her wail after an injury.  But smart Daddy to the rescue...... distract her with a popsicle and she's fine.


Tyler's been pretty crabby the last several days and looking like he doesn't feel good.  Yesterday he even fell sleep in his Daddy's arms in the middle of the afternoon - something he hasn't done in months and months.  This morning he woke up with a fever and he's really been pulling on his ear so I took him to the doctor.  But he's fine.  He has a cold.  That'll be $57 please.


Other than that, been a mighty fine weekend so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment