Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hot it up!

When wrestling with Lily over the weekend, her pants were coming down and she hollered:
"My butt crack is open!"

For some reason, here in the last week or two, Lily is violently opposed to her food being hot or warm.  She tells us:  "Don't hot it up!"  This girl wants to eat a hot dog COLD.  I try to sneak it in to the microwave for a few seconds so it's at least room temperature cause it kind of makes me gag to think about eating a cold hot dog.  If she catches me, she has a meltdown.

"They're not shoes, they're Crocs!"  "They're not pants, they're shorts!" Everything is so literal with her!

I think I mentioned that when we put Tyler in his new car seat, Lily couldn't reach his hand anymore when they ride in the car.  I knew Lily held his hand when we rode in the car, but I guess I didn't realize how big of a deal it was to her.  I told her when Tyler got bigger or when Tyler got older, she could reach his hand.  So every day, EVERY day, she says, "Is Tyler older yet? I can't reach his hand." 

I haven't blogged in a while and I know there are lots of other funny "Lily" things I was going to write about but now that I have the time to write, nothing is coming to my mind....of course.

Here's some pictures I took last week of kiddos playing in the water in the back yard one night after work.  Both of these babies love the water!











Also, here's some pictures of Joel doing Lily's nails.  So cute.  Joel tries to be so careful and precise when painting her nails.  Like he's working on a model car or something.  I just slap some paint on there cause I know that 30 minutes later she's going to be picking it all off!




And lastly....I'm going to have another niece!!  Congratulations to Jenny, Josh and Jackson!!  Can't wait to meet her in only 20 short (haha) weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment