Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Dora's gotta eat too, ya know!

Today Lily said that Dora and Boots needed to eat so she pulled up her shirt and fed them!

 
 
Wow!  I guess breastfeeding Tyler is leaving an impression on Lily!  We got her a baby doll for Christmas that comes with a bottle to feed the baby.  How confusing is THAT going to be for her?!?
 
An update in cell phone saga....I got in to work yesterday and had an email sent me at 1:55am from a Cummins security guard that they had my cell phone at main security (which is right by my desk).  So this story just gets stranger all the time.  It makes no sense to me how my phone turned up there 3.5 days AFTER I lost it!  I had scoured the parking lot the day I lost it and didn't find it.  I can't believe it would have survived in the parking lot all that time without getting run over.  Plus there's still the all too coincidental Craigslist posting with a phone matching mine, including the damage on it.  I suppose I will never know what adventures my phone was on for those 3.5 days.  Of course, I had already filed the insurance claim, received my replacement phone and gotten it all set up with my email and apps and such.  Sigh.  I don't know if I owe some random Craigslist seller an apology for accusing him of stealing my phone or whether I owe some Johnny Carinos diner a thank you for figuring out it was a Cummins' employee's phone and turning it in to security??  But if someone found it at Carinos, why wouldn't they just turn it in there?  The possibilities are endless!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment