Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Crazy Up In Here

I've decided to make a valiant attempt at keeping a blog of our growing Basham Family.  It's as much a journal as anything else and possibly a way to archive my bab(ies) lives since I seem to be failing miserably at keeping up with scrapbooking.  Why I think I can keep up with this is another story - but let's not be too concerned with that right now....

Life in our household is about to get nuttier in just 10.5 short weeks (or less!) when Peanut #2 arrives.  Here's a snapshot of Liliana last weekend that sums up my current emotions pretty nicely.


You know, laughing excitedly but a little concerned and anxious as evidenced by the crazy lady hair clearly created by the endless raking of hands through it!




No comments:

Post a Comment