Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Friday, October 17, 2014

My Husband Needs to Take up Blogging.

Every now and again I get a hold of Joel's phone and see that he's taken all sorts of cute pictures which were either just not included when I first blogged about something or I never blogged about it at all.  

Several weeks ago, the Indiana Bicentennial train was parked in Columbus for a couple days so we took the kiddos to check it out.  They both thought it was pretty cool.  There were a few tents set up with artifacts and some animals pelts.  Lily was SUPER interested in that stuff.  She was asking all kinds of questions and wanted to touch all the furs and know what kind of animal they came from.  Which was shocking since she normal doesn't like to touch that kind of stuff. 



We went to my cousin's wedding a several weekends ago.  Joel got a couple cute pics of the kiddos.  The one in the dark.... that's Tyler standing out with all the single men waiting to catch the garter belt.  He stood out there a long time (it took a bit to get people gathered and go through the whole ritual) but eventually realized he was standing there without me and came running back.





One night while watching TV, Lily had piled up the couch cushions and made herself a little chaise.   It was pretty cute.   Joel tried to get her to pose and it wound up making her look a little awkward....


We had Jackson's 5th (what?!) birthday party a couple weekends.  ALL the kids were obsessed with this little electric 4-wheeler.  If I heard "My turn!" once, I heard it 345 times.  At first, I rode with Tyler because he didn't quite have the hang of the "gas" pedal.  But he eventually got it on his own and kind of had everyone on edge.  At one point he literally ran over Kenzie (she was unphased) and nearly rear-ended Mom's car.




And that's all.  For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment