Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Audrey Danielle.

My beautiful niece.



 
A couple weekends ago, Lily and I visited Jenny's house so we could meet the newest addition to our family.  Lily was completely enamored with her newest cousin.
 




 
So precious. 
 
(This version of Lily is what gets me through the version where the devil is oozing out her eyeballs!)
 
While we were off visiting in Ohio, Tyler and Daddy had a man's weekend.  They never left the house.  I got several texts while I was away.
 

"I will eat Mama's potato soup.  I won't eat green beans anymore, but I will dunk them in the potatoes and eat them."

"Animal Crackers for breakfast dessert!"

"Tyler and his turd stealing monkey are throwing away trash."
 

"Playing with sister's toys cause she's not here!  Nah-nah-nuh-nah-nah!"

No comments:

Post a Comment