Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Photo Shoots.

I had the kiddos pose for a few pictures for me and they turned out super good.  Just posting a few here for all to enjoy!

Tyler has been obsessed with "bad guy" hair lately.  Which is just hair spiked straight up.  And I'm totally on board because I think it's super cute.  He knows all about hair gel and how to style it himself and also that he needs to put his shirt on BEFORE he does his hair or it will probably get messed up.  And if it does get messed up, look out because he just might meltdown like a 13 year old girl having a bad hair day.

You'll also find a few more duck face poses from miss Lily.











I also did a little photo shoot of Lily so I could get some shots to use on her birthday invitations.  Most of these poses are completely her idea.  (Almost) Five going on fifteen.







And then Tyler wanted me to take some of him.  Do not ask me why he is in his underwear and two difference socks.  I don't recall.  But I do remember he did refuse to get dressed for his photo op and I wasn't going to fight it.  Also, fart gun.





No comments:

Post a Comment