Family Pic Sept 2015

Family Pic Sept 2015

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Random January Remnants.

We had an assembly line going to put together the Hello Kitty Snack Mix baggies that went into the birthday party treat bags.  This is one of those activities where it's almost more stressful than it's worth to have the kids help.  But I wanted to include them and I wanted to teach them about assembly lines cause once and industrial engineer, always an industrial engineer.  


Birthday party #437 for January.  It was at the Foundation for Youth gymnastics center.  So. Much.  Jumping.  Also, so much nearly peeing my pants.  Damn 10 pounds babies ruined my bladder forever!!


Can't have a random post full of pictures without including one of Tyler sleeping the car.


Birthday party #438.  Back at the Foundation for Youth.  I may have to have Lily's party there next year.  The kids friggin love it!




I can not be sure, but I think Tyler is catching snow flakes on his tongue.  This kid is pretty obsessed with eating snow.  Joel caught him going for dirty snow in a parking lot once.  SICK.  As counter to the dirty snow incident, Joel made "snow cream" for the kids.  Ice cream out of snow:  big bowl of snow, milk, vanilla, sugar, stir, SLURP.  The kids got a big kick out of that.


Montage of random pictures of Tyler.  Cause this kid.  Well.  He's kinda crazy.

Doing a little exercise with Mommy's bands.  Gotta stay fit for the ladies.


Checkin in on my peeps while I get little drink from the fountain.


Fart gun - check.  Paw Patrol umbrella - check.  Step stool for chair - check.  Sister's Hello Kitty birthday balloon as a leg rest - check.  Mouth open for picture - check!



Watching some TV with my pet spider.


"Mommy, can I wear that monkey costume?"  "You mean the one you wore for Halloween when you only 7 weeks old?  Not sure that will fit you buddy."  "Yeah!  It will!  See!  Oooh-oooh-aaaah-aaah!"




No comments:

Post a Comment